At approximately 16 stories high, DreamUp Towers’ aspiration is to let people of all ages take notice and experience the Marcus Lemonis brand through onsite education, healthy eateries, an event hall, design exhibits, and local shops—topped by 360-degree breathtaking panoramic views of its community.
The tower is crowned with 3 enclosed floors and at the very top, an outdoor SkyDeck. The floors are designated to each part of Marcus’s passions: small business, life/style, people and culture coming together enjoying foods, with an awesome view of the world.
DreamUp Tower’s are designed for the public and emerging communities. Its unique multipurpose structure becomes an extraordinary community area landmark and destination attraction— highlighting and promoting the Marcus Lemonis brand.
One and not done.
DreamUp Tower developments are scalable. Once the initial DreamUp development has been thoughtfully designed and successful, other DreamUp Towers developments will be established in emerging communities across America, and or, around the world. Locations are selectively determined by community interest, demographic research, revenue, and growth sustainability.
To add originality and excitement to the Marcus Lemonis brand and its residing community, DreamUp Towers take on a variety of inspiring architectural designs by world-class architects. These creative minds continue to incorporate innovative materials, latest technology and new experiences, as the DreamUp team continues to embellish from past developments.
Ground level developments are preferred at the time of the Tower construction. For investment and economic factors, ground developments may become a Phase 2 stage.
DreamUp Tower ground build-outs may include a MARCUS boutique, local shops, indoor-outdoor patio cafe, Innovation Exhibit, farmers market, lawn grounds for events, a community Visitors Center, management offices and underground parking.
1. Arriving at the top of a tower can feel entrancing.
2. Distinctive architecture of a tower can symbolize individuality, creativity, and imagination.
3. Being able to view 360 degrees high above a community, has a subconscious power to inspire one to see above and beyond common perception.
4. A soaring towers unique unexpected architecture attracts curiosity and wonder. It becomes a proud community landmark and destination attraction.
5. Towers can trigger inner emotions of thrill, inspiration and exhilaration.
6. Perched high in a tower can have a physiological effect of being suspended in a dreamlike state-of-mind.
7. Raised tall and elevated high above the ground can give a person a sense of achievement and significance. The elevator journey to the top and trusting support structure beneath—stands for courage, and confidence to move forward and up in the world.
The name DreamUp Tower was inspired by the act of envisioning ideas and imaginary events in one’s mind. Combining the word Dream with “UP” —reflects a positive connotation, and hints at the height of the physical structure while giving a creative entrepreneurial spirit to the name, DreamUp.
The naming of the tower is open for discussion.